LOOK AT THIS. LOOK AT THIS, MEN WHO DO THIS, AND FEEL FOOLISH
omfg Shai is so fukin gorg
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.
So guys, at my school we have a senior, Hannah Wagernackle, and she has Down’s syndrome. Despite that, she is very popular, and on our cheerleading team. A few weeks ago, she asked James Maslow, from Big Time Rush, to prom through a video. The video has over 20,000 hits, and on Friday morning, he sent a response. Sadly, he could not make it to our prom because he would be shooting for Dancing with the Stars. Instead, he flew her and her mom and sister out to LA for an extended weekend with him. He took them to Disneyland, and she is coming with him to shoot DWTS on Monday and they are going to have their own special prom dance. I cannot believe this happened to one of us. Please share this story, Hannah’s story, to show that not all celebrities are douches to their fans.